[chirp_users] New Daily Build

Jim Unroe
Mon Dec 21 09:58:18 PST 2020

It has been reported that the models supported by the anytone778uv.py
driver module are missing from today's build. I have verified this and
they are gone. Reverting back to the previous build restores them.

The missing radios are still available when running "chirpw" from the
up-to-date chirp.hg folder of my Windows 7 CHIRP development computer.

Could this be somehow related to the "future module" since this driver
module requires it?

Jim KC9HI