[chirp_users] 20200827 flatpak out of date?

Tony Fuller
Sat Aug 29 19:09:05 PDT 2020

I can confirm there is something not right with the build process, at least from an end user perspective. Good catch Tom, it's nothing you're doing wrong. ;)

Flatpak for 20200711 contains the correct version of chirp (as stated in the filename)
Flatpak for 20200718 contains chirp version 20200711
Flatpak for 20200807 contains the correct version
Flatpak for 20200827 contains chirp version 20200807.

We will Dan to poke around and see if he can spot why sometimes the flatpak files are a release behind.

Tony.
________________________________
From: chirp_users-bounces at intrepid.danplanet.com <chirp_users-bounces at intrepid.danplanet.com> on behalf of Tom Consodine via chirp_users <chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com>
Sent: Saturday, August 29, 2020 8:23:33 PM
To: chirp_users <chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com>
Subject: [chirp_users] 20200827 flatpak out of date?

I'm running Linux Mint 20 and decided to try the flatpak version of
Chirp for the first time.

I downloaded and installed the .flatpak file from
https://trac.chirp.danplanet.com/chirp_daily/LATEST/ which was 20200827
but when I ran Chirp it showed the version as 20200807 and said there is
a later version available.

Does the web site have the wrong file or something?

Tom ND5Y