[chirp_users] chirp_users Digest, Vol 140, Issue 11

Michael E. Jaggers
Tue Aug 25 13:56:41 PDT 2020

As a matter of fact, once you find something that you want to respond to, go to the web interface for this group and reply to THAT message.  That way, you are replying in context and the subject line reflects what you are responding to.

Much cleaner.

Mike, WB4TTZ