[chirp_users] oddities (failures) finding/installing on Ubuntu 20.04

wa0sbu at kslimmer.com
Tue Aug 25 13:21:22 PDT 2020

Glenn;

    I took the time to write that procedure to help people out. If you
don't like it, don't use it.  Most certainly your response, will spur me
on to offer more suggestions.  JMO.  I could write a script, but to what
end?

Ken.

On 8/25/2020 11:14 AM, glennervin at cableone.net
<mailto:chirp_users%40intrepid.danplanet.com?Subject=Re:%20%5Bchirp_users%5D%20oddities%20%28failures%29%20finding/installing%20on%20Ubuntu%0A%0920.04&In-Reply-To=%3C005501d67b01%24756deb50%247001a8c0%40NUCPPYH%3E>