[chirp_users] Chirp and BaoFeng UV 5R not communicating

Gary A. Cox
Sun Aug 23 08:23:04 PDT 2020

Charles,
I have never gotten my radios to sync either and Finely  gave up.
I even bought 2 cables thinking it was a cable I followed all the instructions just like you.
If you succeed, please email me back

Gary A Cox
Sent from my iPhone