[chirp_users] unknown radio

Peter
Fri Aug 7 08:02:50 PDT 2020

Where is the RTS DV-3400 Bosvark advertised as a PMR446 radio?

Product page here:

https://www.repeater.co.za/rts-two-way-radios/

Brochure here:

https://www.repeater.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/18.pdf

Manual here:

https://www.repeater.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/21.pdf

Looks like a typical 5W UHF analog HT, 128 channels, 12.5/25KHz spacing,
even shows U.S. FCC-style emission designators in the manual (Technical
Specifications in English start on page 30).