[chirp_users] New Daily Build

Build System
Fri Aug 7 00:11:30 PDT 2020

Greetings,

A new daily build of CHIRP is available.  This includes changes made
directly to the tree yesterday, and may include additional features,
bug fixes, and/or bugs.  If you are interested in trying it, grab it
from the following location:

  http://trac.chirp.danplanet.com/chirp_daily/daily-20200807

A list of the changes included in this build (since the last daily)
follows:

Changes for Build #629
[Rick DeWitt <aa0rd at yahoo.com>] [ic2730] Fix for issue #8159; reversed E/F DTMF codes

[Martin Cooper <mfncooper at gmail.com>] Fix Icom radio detection

Icom radio detection has been broken for a long time, because the
detection code is expecting to be passed a radio instance, but is
being passed a serial port instead. Since we are trying to determine
the model, we don't have the relevant class yet. Instead, create a
minimal radio instance to allow us to query for the model.

These changes fix both the 'Detect' option in the 'Download From
Radio' menu and the 'chirpc --id' command.

Fixes #7905

[Jim Unroe <rock.unroe at gmail.com>] [AT778-UV] Update Allowed Radio Types for AnyTone AT778-UV

This patch adds "V100" to list of "ALLOWED_RADIO_TYPES".

Closes #8109

[Bernhard Hailer <ham73tux at gmail.com>] Fixes #6925, skip flag inversion in ft4.py driver.