[chirp_users] Baofeng A58S tri-band

Michael E. Jaggers
Mon Sep 23 10:54:28 PDT 2019

Nick:

I have been following this thread, because, like you, I have one of these Baofeng A58 S radios.

Unfortunately, I have been unable to find ANY software that will let me read or write to the radio.

What success have you had?  If you found a version of the OEM software that will let you work with this HT, where did you find it?

Thanks.
Mike, WB4TTZ