[chirp_users] Leixen VV-898S

Dennis Wage
Wed Sep 18 16:59:15 PDT 2019

Don't import files from a different radio. They might import but might be
the wrong format. I am thinking about the sorting thing could be as simple
as 01 instead 1 or 001. With radio software like Chirp and especially
Chirp, because it works with so  many different radios, the formats of
everything needs to be EXACT!!

Reset your radio to factory defaults. I always then program one frequency
manually so that when I download from the radio to Chirp I can see the
format the data is in.

Download the now defaulted radio to a file. Edit this file to upload back
to the radio.

Dennis M. Wage (W9BOQ)

245 Corum Hill Road
Castalian Springs, TN 37031