[chirp_users] BF-F8HP_downloading to radio_help needed

Audrey Davidson
Tue Sep 3 23:16:32 PDT 2019

I download the CHIRP freeware to my Mac and started entering repeater
locations. I saved the file on my computer. I have the programming cord
attached from my Mac to radio. However, I can't download to my radio
because that option is not available (shaded).

Is CHIRP available as a website, so I can download my lists from there to
my radio?

Thanks for your help. You can also tell me the month, year and thread that
you answered this question before.