[chirp_users] Latest CHIRP shows wrong radio on old .img file

Tom Consodine
Wed Oct 23 18:59:37 PDT 2019

Am I correct in assuming the blob is only used by CHIRP and not uploaded
to the radio?

This isn't as bad as I thought. I can upload the old factory image to
the radio with the current version of CHIRP and then when I select UV-82
to download the image at least CHIRP doesn't complain about the radio model.

Tom ND5Y