[chirp_users] Program cable with CHIRP software

Peter
Tue Oct 22 09:51:38 PDT 2019

Groups.io would solve this.?? :^)

I am still in NuM status on the Airspy group there, due to simply having
asked prog to have a look at a .NET exception thrown by SDR#.

I guess everyone has a bad day once in a while...