[chirp_users] Program cable with CHIRP software

Augliera Jim
Sun Oct 20 18:48:22 PDT 2019

I purchased the BTECH- Baofeng Tech.com programming cable, #PC03 FTDI Cable Dual Pin, UPC # 7 0174807090409; along with the new BF-F8HP and UV-5R radios.
When I attach the programming cable to the radio and connect the USB end of the programming cable to USB port on the computer; I receive a warning message, telling me this radio's driver is experimental, and asking if I want to proceed? I do have the CHIRP software installed on this computer.
I have attached an image of the warning message. I am not sure if I should proceed or not.
Can you offer some guidance with this?
Thank you,