[chirp_users] chirp_users Digest, Vol 130, Issue 10

Christopher Knowles
Tue Oct 15 05:51:33 PDT 2019

As a former Air Force intelligence analyst, writer on China's PLA
cyber-hacking Unit 61398 in Shanghai, and student of their industries
surreptitiously installing extra rice grain-sized microprocessors on
motherboards from Silicon Valley manufactured by Chinese subcontracted
companies overseen by Beijing, I can confirm that this facetious
suggestion is indeed a reality.  Read "Patriots on the Watchtower: The
Second American Revolution".  Chris Knowles, N1CAK

--
Christopher Allan Knowles, MPA
P.O. Box 4632

Please find my LinkedIn profile at:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/chris-knowles-99aba51a/

Staff Sergeant, United States Air Force, 1970 - 1974

Call Sign:  N1CAK - Amateur Extra Class
	    Accredited Volunteer Examiner (VE)