[chirp_users] setting up the (B) display in a uv-5ra

Dennis Wage
Mon Oct 14 06:38:23 PDT 2019

A simple complete reset will get you back to "square one" minus the
pre-programmed channels/memories.
The pre-programmed memory channels were not the same on different versions
or even the same versions of the same radio. Most just had FRS and GMR
frequencies, which you can upload yourself with the help of Chirp.

Here's how:
Open Chirp and connect radio.

Download the reset radio's image.

Click Radio and then Click US FRS and GMRS Channels
[image: image.png]

Click OK
[image: image.png]

Click Radio then Upload To Radio