[chirp_users] Can't get a Redmine account created

JOCK SOUTAR
Sun Oct 6 19:26:52 PDT 2019

There is no password for CHIRP.
I'm not sure why they ask for one but there is no such animal.
Just contact their support team and ask you questions.
They are volunteers so dot expect an immediate reply.
Allow at least 1 weeks time.

Jock Kc6iih