[chirp_users] I don't understand Switching from Ch mode to Freq mode

Walter
Wed Nov 13 13:55:14 PST 2019

Thank You

I wish there were more You Tube videos on the UV 3X50. I was hoping that
HamRadioConcepts would do an in depth review of this unit. He does a
nice job, maybe BTech could contact him and offer him a UV-3X50 to check
out. He has a huge following, could be good for the brand with the more
conservative Hams out there.

Walter