[chirp_users] I don't understand Switching from Ch mode to Freq mode

Dennis Wage
Tue Nov 12 13:09:19 PST 2019

The UV-5R only has one memory bank. It fools many people.
A/B in memory mode only switches between A and B selections of the same
memory bank.

In frequency mode nothing is part of memory, it's just vfo and the settings
in the menu.

I didn't explain this very good, but I am in a hurry. LOL

Dennis M. Wage (W9BOQ)

245 Corum Hill Road
Castalian Springs, TN 37031
(615) 310-4242 Cell