[chirp_users] TK-860G

Dennis Wage
Mon Nov 11 20:07:00 PST 2019

This morning I used Chirp for the first time with this radio.
CHIRP daily-20191110.

I downloaded from the radio and saved an .img file. Then I started putting
in the repeaters, and looking around at the settings. When done I uploaded
to radio and all is fine. Until tonight.

I wanted to make some changes so on a different computer in my shack I
download from the radio and made a new image. Played around with some of
the settings. I uploaded and downloaded a few times.

Then I noticed that the settings screen is now blank. There is nothing
there to edit. Radio still works.

I came back in the house and opened the first image I made and the settings
page is there. So at least I have one image with the settings intact.

What could have happened?

Dennis M. Wage (W9BOQ)

245 Corum Hill Road
Castalian Springs, TN 37031