[chirp_users] Elementary help for novice requested!

Tom Henderson
Fri May 31 03:49:04 PDT 2019

Sounds like you're missing a step. Once you've downloaded successfully
from the radio, save that file and keep it in case you ever want to go
back to the settings it came out of the box with. Next, with that file
still open, select "radio" from the top menu, "Import from stock
config," and then select the UHF channels you need. Now save the
modofied file under a new name, and with that file still open, try
writingback to the radio.

Hope that helps!

KW4TOM

Tom Henderson