[chirp_users] PPA and auto CHIRP update/upgrade 'issue'

Tom Consodine, ND5Y
Sun May 19 15:42:42 PDT 2019

There is no repo yet for 19.04.
Usually when a new *buntu version is released it takes a while for the
Chirp maintainers to add a new repo for the new version.

You can try going to "Software & Updates" (or editing the sources.list
file) and replace "disco" with "cosmic" in the chirp repo line then apt
update and install it.

Otherwise you can install Chirp locally and not use the Ubuntu Launchpad
repo.

Tom ND5Y