[chirp_users] UV-82HP display question

Dan Jolley
Fri May 17 13:37:00 PDT 2019

And tornadoes? April 10th of this year was the 40th anniversary of the tornado that did a lot of damage to Wichita Falls. I was living there at the time but didn't get wiped out.
________________________________
From: chirp_users-bounces at intrepid.danplanet.com <chirp_users-bounces at intrepid.danplanet.com> on behalf of Dan Jolley <danjolley at hotmail.com>
Sent: Friday, May 17, 2019 3:30 PM
To: Discussion of CHIRP
Subject: Re: [chirp_users] UV-82HP display question

Thanks guys, I just tried the Menu 21 & 22 but as everyone else noticed  the frequency does not sync with the name. These radios may not have the software in them to sync the name with the frequency. It would really be nice if they did, especially a rookie like me 🙂

Gary Craig, hello from Texas! You live in a great part of TX! I'm in Childress, we have a lot of blowing sand, high summer heat, cotton, and did I mention blowing sand? 🙂