[chirp_users] Baofeng-uv82

Nigel A. Gunn G8IFF/W8IFF
Wed May 15 21:18:03 PDT 2019

I'm a smarter ass than you. Chirp works with all my eligible radios and computers.

> On 15 May 2019 at 22:50 Billy Shirer <bshirer80 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>     I said COUNTY smartass
>
>     On Wed, May 15, 2019, 10:43 PM Nigel A. Gunn G8IFF/W8IFF < nigel at ngunn.net mailto:nigel at ngunn.net wrote:
>
>         > >
> >         And he says he lives in a country that doesn't have a radio or computer club.
> >
> >         Don't believe that one either.
> >

> >             > ?space?--On 15 May 2019 at 18:42 al at aljones.us mailto:al at aljones.us wrote:
>

>             25 hours ago, I asked similar – except being an operations type person I asked him to tell us what really happened – “Nothing” is such a rare occurrence that I discount it out of hand.
>
>             My message was completely ignored so I decided that it wasn’t worth wasting my time with someone who wanted to repeat that “It didn’t work” and gave us no information about what it did do.
>
>             I agree with the comment that this is the most useless thread I think I’ve ever seen …
>
>             //al (KG5HEJ)

Nigel A. Gunn, 1865 El Camino Drive, Xenia, OH 45385-1115, USA. tel +1 937 825 5032
Amateur Radio G8IFF W8IFF and GMRS WRBV701, e-mail nigel at ngunn.net mailto:nigel at ngunn.net www http://www.ngunn.net

Nigel A. Gunn, 1865 El Camino Drive, Xenia, OH 45385-1115, USA. tel +1 937 825 5032
Amateur Radio G8IFF W8IFF and GMRS WRBV701, e-mail nigel at ngunn.net www http://www.ngunn.net