[chirp_users] Baofeng-uv82

Jim Pruitt
Wed May 15 19:52:34 PDT 2019

David,  how do you know that W0RZF and KA0ADV (both in Lawrence, KS) are
old timers?  One never knows these days with the ability to request old
calls not currently held.

Also if he (or she) is an old timer then computer's might be foreign to
them.  I know many older people that have no clue which end of the
computer is the business end.  Also,  if you want to watch a funny
show,  hand someone a Mac and tell them to turn it on.  Finding that on
button creates quite a show.

I know nothing about the person that asked the question but I know all
of us have seen many occurrences where someone totally unfamiliar with
their computer and operating system get totally frustrated that things
don't just work.

Thank you.

Jim Pruitt
WA7DUY