[chirp_users] Baofeng-uv82

D.J.J. Ring, Jr.
Wed May 15 16:13:44 PDT 2019

And the answers to the other questions?

We cannot solve your problem without those answers.

All you've given us now is that you're using a new cable and your using
Windows 10.

Put a little effort into your answer please.   If you're getting error
messages, we need the exact error message.

Now please, the other answers to the questions I asked.

Regards,

David