[chirp_users] Baofeng-uv82

Jardy
Tue May 14 19:57:38 PDT 2019

I’m not sure why people think this is such a hassle. I probably have 10 cables with the fake prolific chip in them, each one is treated exactly the same. If I do have to roll back the driver, it takes less than 2 minutes.  I have saved over $200.00 by not buying new cables. How often are you programming your radios, anyway?i probably have at least 10 mobile radios and 15-20 different ht’s I’m dealing with. I don’t need to change them all that often. Mostly I am helping others get their radios set up.

Jardy Dawson WA7JRD
Message sent through sub space hailing frequencies using the Universal Translator.