[chirp_users] Raspberry Pi update Chirp

Chuck Hast
Fri May 3 19:30:53 PDT 2019

Mine automagically installs the latest and greatest when it comes out. I
used to have a collection of them but
I decided I was going to let it do it's thing, installed the PPA and turned
it loose. Now I only have one, the latest
and greatest...

Chirp + Editcp + MD380Tools on Linux
Celestial!!!
Chuck -- KP4DJT