[chirp_users] Raspberry Pi update Chirp

Pencoys
Fri May 3 08:07:20 PDT 2019

Thankyou everyone. sorted now.

Tom Henderson sent me this:-
==========
I just updated mine to the latest daily using the following steps:

 1. Under the download page for chirp, click the link under "Other Linux
    users."
 2. Download the latest daily tar.gz file
 3. Extract that file
 4. change to the directory you just extracted
 5. type "sudo python setup.py install"
and everything just worked, many thanks Tom.