[chirp_users] Unable to import csv file

Dan Clemmensen
Wed May 1 12:21:16 PDT 2019

The first line of the CSV import file must list the column titles exactly
as they are emitted  when you export a CSV file from CHIRP: you cannot make
any changes whatsoever in the column names (although you may delete
columns). The first line of your file has nice pretty names that do not
match the CSV names, which preferes to use ugly names. Here is the first
line of a file I just exported:
Location,Name,Frequency,Duplex,Offset,Tone,rToneFreq,cToneFreq,DtcsCode,DtcsPolarity,Mode,TStep,Skip,Comment,URCALL,RPT1CALL,RPT2CALL,DVCODE