[chirp_users] Unable to import csv file

Christopher Ludwig
Wed May 1 09:54:49 PDT 2019

Hello,
I am a long time user of Chirp, but I've never had a need for support so I just finally joined this list.  I have a Baofeng UV-5R that I downloaded my old memories from successfully, then exported to a csv file.  I then put that csv file into excel to edit it and save it back as a csv.  I've done my best to preserve the format, but I couldn't import the editied csv successfully.  After that, I started removing unused columns and such in an effort to get it to import.  No such luck.  Can anyone tell me what I screwed up with the csv format?
-Chris.KK4LCGSyracuse, UT