[chirp_users] MDF-A and B

Jardy jardy72 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 31 21:55:47 PDT 2019


Are you importing a file to the radio or downloading from the radio, modifying the file, then writing back to the radio?

Jardy Dawson WA7JRD
Message sent through sub space hailing frequencies using the Universal Translator. 


> On Mar 31, 2019, at 20:27, James Corbin <jamescorbinsd at gmail.com> wrote:
> 
> I do. When I clone to my computer all of the names are shown. For some reason when I import back to the radio, only the frequency shows. No name. Not sure what step I am missing. 
> 
>> On Sun, Mar 31, 2019 at 20:25 Jardy via chirp_users <chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com> wrote:
>> Do you have names entered for those channels?
>> 
>> Jardy Dawson WA7JRD
>> Message sent through sub space hailing frequencies using the Universal Translator. 
>> 
>> 
>>> On Mar 31, 2019, at 20:17, James Corbin <jamescorbinsd at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> 
>>> How do I switch my Baofeng PC03 from frequency to name? When I go to 21 and 22 for the name, it still only shows frequencies. 
>>> -- 
>>> James Corbin
>> 
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> chirp_users mailing list
>>> chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com
>>> http://intrepid.danplanet.com/mailman/listinfo/chirp_users
>>> This message was sent to Jardy at jardy72 at yahoo.com
>>> To unsubscribe, send an email to chirp_users-unsubscribe at intrepid.danplanet.com
>> _______________________________________________
>> chirp_users mailing list
>> chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com
>> http://intrepid.danplanet.com/mailman/listinfo/chirp_users
>> This message was sent to James at jamescorbinsd at gmail.com
>> To unsubscribe, send an email to chirp_users-unsubscribe at intrepid.danplanet.com
> -- 
> James Corbin
> _______________________________________________
> chirp_users mailing list
> chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com
> http://intrepid.danplanet.com/mailman/listinfo/chirp_users
> This message was sent to Jardy at jardy72 at yahoo.com
> To unsubscribe, send an email to chirp_users-unsubscribe at intrepid.danplanet.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://intrepid.danplanet.com/pipermail/chirp_users/attachments/20190331/f1c85abe/attachment-0002.html 


More information about the chirp_users mailing list