[chirp_users] chirp-daily yaesu ft-991 not present

americo aldighieri
Thu Mar 14 22:50:12 PDT 2019

dear all,

my name is amerigo, my QTH ist Tuggen / Switzerland. Ing. Informatic and
Electronic

since 2 week all my systems are running under Linux Mint 19.1 , so far ,
so good.

my problem is now the chirp for program the Yaesu FT-991 via Cat (
USB-USB ), under Windows 10 with RMS Software no problem, in the actual
chirp version i did not can choose the FT-991 from the dropdown list.

is there anybody, who can help me?

Asus Z87-Pro MB with 32GB RAM, Quadcore Intel i47xx, 120GB SSD and more

Linux Mint Version 19.1 with latest patches installed

the command "lsusb" show that the Cygnal Integrated Product CP210x UART
Bridge succesfully activ with Device 014

best regards from tuggen

amerigo , hb9gii , 73