[chirp_users] Chirp updates

Jim Unroe
Sat Mar 9 13:45:04 PST 2019

On Sat, Mar 9, 2019 at 3:35 PM Trevor Holyoak <trevor at holyoak.com> wrote:

> The actual CHIRP program will notify you of updates on startup.
>
> 73,
> Trevor AG7GX

I does. And it is very annoying to me. I usually hit enter to go past
the notice and because the default is [Yes], my browser opens to the
CHIRP download page. I don't need this notification because I use
Linux and get my updates from the CHIRP snapshot repository. I wish
there was a way to put a setting in the chirp.config file to set the
default action to [No] and/or tick a box in the notification to
disable future notifications like some of the other notifications. But
eventually I will train myself to click [No] instead of pressing
[Enter]. LOL

Jim