[chirp_users] changing a field

Peter
Sat Mar 9 13:09:28 PST 2019

Hi Glenn,

To set channel Memory properties specific to your radio model,
right-click anywhere in the Memory line/row and select Properties.�
There is a "Power" pull-down menu at the bottom of the Memory Properties
page.

To prevent TX entirely, set the Duplex field to "off".� This setting
will effectively override any Power setting for that specific channel
Memory.

(Peter)