[chirp_users] New Daily Build

Jim Unroe
Sat Mar 9 10:38:24 PST 2019

Hi Dan,

> Anyway, if someone running windows could give this a shot and quickly report back that it indeed looks different and that everything looks good, I'd appreciate it.

I used today's build to replace my currently installed CHIRP from
December 2017 in my Windows 7 Home 64bit physical PC. It is definitely
different and installed without a hitch.

After installing, I used Control Panel to remove CHIRP. Both the CHIRP
folder in "\Program Files (x86)"  and the CHIRP folder
"%AppData%\Roaming" were removed.

Launching CHIRP after installing it again caused the notice about
"Error reporting" to be displayed (as it should for a clean install).

Well done!