[chirp_users] New Daily Build

Dan Smith
Sat Mar 9 07:31:20 PST 2019

> A new daily build of CHIRP is available.  This includes changes made
> directly to the tree yesterday, and may include additional features,
> bug fixes, and/or bugs.  If you are interested in trying it, grab it
> from the following location:
>
>  http://trac.chirp.danplanet.com/chirp_daily/daily-20190309

Hi all,

Although it's not on the list of changes, this build includes a new installer for Windows. It does the same thing that it used to, but it uses a more modern interface. Also, the uninstaller now removes old chirp config files. There isn't really any need to do this, but some users would get their config in a weird state and were confused about why uninstalling/re-installing wouldn't clear that up.

Anyway, if someone running windows could give this a shot and quickly report back that it indeed looks different and that everything looks good, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!

--Dan