[chirp_users] Request help on using Chirp and a new radio

D.J.J. Ring, Jr.
Fri Mar 8 22:28:13 PST 2019

Download an img file from each radio and label it with the name of the
radio.

Do that first it's urgent.

The read this:  https://baofengtech.com/CHIRPImport

I believe I used to export to csv file, then download the radio I wanted to
program.  I'd paste from the csv file into the img file.

I think it's also possible to open up each radio, one in a different tab,
and delete all the memories in the radio you want to program and go to the
tab with the radio you want to copy and copy the cells.  Go to the other
tab and paste.  Save the changed img file with a different name (include
the date in the file name), then upload the file to the radio.

Don't get confused and upload the wrong img file from a different radio.
That will cause big problems.

73

David
N1EA