[chirp_users] Repeaterbook _ Unknown File Format

Mick S.
Fri Mar 8 21:10:20 PST 2019

Greetings,

First time Chirp user here.. was looking to program local repeaters into my
BF-F8HP and made it all the way to the Repeaterbook Query.  After exceuting
the query I get an "Unknown file format" error.  I tried to research this
under the issues and found it is an new issue with Repeaterbook changing to
cloudfare. It looked like there may be some suggested work arounds, but
they were way over my head.  Is there something I can do to fix, or is this
an issue to get fixed/patched in the future? Thank you very much for
helping a totally confused new user.

Mick