[chirp_users] New Python coming?

Simon Says
Fri Mar 8 08:24:34 PST 2019

Dan & Team

I as a newbie to "CHIRP", nerd,radio geek,believer of "Open Source" like
"Free Beer","Resister to Redmond", we as open-source "mavericks" have a
inherent urge to rebel change, loss of control,FOMO to beat them
attitude..I respect the tremendous effort you and your team put into help
millions of radio user around the world to communicate - Is that not the
"Freedom of Speech" (Which BTW is slowly being chipped away from the
silicon valley ) you all stand for...is that not what you and your team
started your mission as your goal. You guys have come a long way...it is OK
to "Change" and adopt and adapt to changing needs...it is part of who we as
"Mavericks" are...we can change as systems,hardware,software architecture
change...that part of growth and the "Change" you wanted.

Help us to Help Millions More.

Thank You