[chirp_users] BF-F8HP with BTECH PC03 FTDI - I get "experimental driver" warning

Steve Thomas
Thu Mar 7 08:07:24 PST 2019

Since Baofeng firmware changes are often (usually?) not announced,
sometimes the driver will glitch (or more properly, the radio was
different than the driver expected based on the last update they knew
about).  So this warning isn't about your radio specifically, it's just
a generic "Boateng drivers can change so your mileage may vary). Don't
worry about it.