[chirp_users] Icom IC-V82 - Cannot Read Data

Galen Thurber
Sun Mar 3 12:54:48 PST 2019

is it a real ICOM or eBay fake that comes with rebranded software?

On Fri, Mar 1, 2019 at 12:34 AM <kg7kfi at gmail.com> wrote:

> Just downloaded the latest version of CHRIP. An error has occurred.
> “Unable to probe radio band." It works with the official ICOM program.
>

> I saw in the archives from 18 days ago that possible patch was being added
> to the software. However, I have tried the latest version and still get the
> error message above. The radio works fine with the Icom control software
> but not CHRIP.

Hi I've been on-line since late 1992. I'm a: Skeptic, Secular Humanist,
Bright
R.I.P. Reject Identity Politics
My computer recommendations: MX Linux <https://mxlinux.org/i> operating
system, Passwordsafe <https://www.pwsafe.org/>, Pidgin Internet Messenger,
tor anonymous browsing bundle.
ALERTS: Fact or fiction <http://snopes.com>? SCAM <http://quackwatch.com>
Supplements Complimentary Alternative Medicine
These companies have unjustly life-banned me: Eastlink, Facebook,Yahoo!,
Microsoft
Chat XMPP: galen at jabber.at