[chirp_users] How can I use Chirp to re-use One Master File for multiple Radio Brands & Models?

D.J.J. Ring, Jr.
Mon Jun 24 07:37:48 PDT 2019

Good news, Dan - for Windows users that is.

Gnumeric is now available for Windows 10.
https://yepdownload.com/gnumeric

If you want some software that's fast, I recommend Gnumeric and Abiword.
Very small size programs but do what most people need to do, and they work
very fast.

Hmmm, just like CHIRP.  Fast and useful.

73
David
N1EA