[chirp_users] Can't Upload to BTech VV-5X3

Dave Hartman
Sun Jul 21 16:38:33 PDT 2019

I don't know if this is a Chirp issue or a winDOZE
10 issue.

Back in March 2019 things worked great.
Today 7/21/19 I downloaded the
chirp-daily-20190718-installer.exe and attempted
to install it. I got several unable to write file
errors.  So I downloaded it again and tried to
install again but with the same problem.  So I
uninstalled it, and installed the
chirp-daily-20190319-installer which had worked
just fine last last March.  Again no joy.  With
either version I can download from the radio
without issue but just can't upload to it.   Next
I'm going to uninstall it again, using Revo
Uninstaller reboot my machine, and try it again
with my Wouxun KG-UVD1P.  If anyone has had this
problem, please let me know how you solved it.
Thanks!

--
Dave - AC2GL
All typing errors are my own work and subject to copyright laws,