[chirp_users] New Daily Build

Fred
Fri Jul 12 11:15:32 PDT 2019

On Fri, 12 Jul 2019 00:07:40 -0700 (PDT)
Build System <donotreply at danplanet.com> wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> A new daily build of CHIRP is available.  This includes changes made
> directly to the tree yesterday, and may include additional features,
> bug fixes, and/or bugs.  If you are interested in trying it, grab it
> from the following location:
>
>   http://trac.chirp.danplanet.com/chirp_daily/daily-20190712

I downloaded and installed the latest daily build of Chirp - 20190712.
My system is running Fedora 30. I save 4 or 5 older versions of Chirp
and they run with no problems. Today's build will not run.

Starting Chirp from the command line gives:

[fred at m5a97r2]$ ./chirpw
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./chirpw", line 24, in <module>
    from chirp.drivers import *
  File "/home/fred/chirp/chirp-daily/chirp/drivers/tk8180.py", line 16,
in <module> from builtins import bytes
ImportError: No module named builtins

Anyone else see this problem?

Thanks, Fred