[chirp_users] jetstream jt270m on win10

Jim Unroe
Thu Jul 11 19:55:15 PDT 2019

On Thu, Jul 11, 2019 at 9:07 PM Glenn At Home <glennervin at cableone.net> wrote:

> Hi Patricia,
> Perhaps it's the terminology you are using.
> Download is from Chirp to the radio, and Upload is to Chirp.
> You will first download to the radio, set up the database, and upload to the radio.
>
> HTH.
> Glenn

Glenn,

I think you meant to say it right but it wound up being reversed.

An easy way to remember is to look at it as if the radio is sitting on
top of the computer. Data going from the radio towards the computer
would be down (download). Data going from the computer towards the
radio would be up (upload).

Radio
  ⇊ (on the Radio tab choose "Download From Radio   Alt+D")
Computer

Radio
  ⇈ (on the Radio tab choose "Upload To Radio   Alt+U")
Computer