[chirp_users] jetstream jt270m on win10

Jim Unroe
Thu Jul 11 19:18:21 PDT 2019

Hi Patricia,

On Thu, Jul 11, 2019 at 8:49 PM Patricia Wilson <wilson.pr.gm at gmail.com> wrote:

> I cannot figure out how to get my radio to download to chirp. I have CHIRP daily-20190703 installed and the usb cable going to the mic input on the radio. I suspect that win10 doesn't like whatever chip there is in the cable but would appreciate suggestions to try before I get another cable (from the known good list).

If your programming cable is manufactured with a Prolific type
USB-to-TTL chip, you most likely need to download, install and select
the older Prolific v3.2.0.0 device driver. This web page has a link to
the device driver and instructions for how to select it.

http://www.miklor.com/COM/UV_Drivers.php

Good luck,