[chirp_users] chirp_users Digest, Vol 121, Issue 17

YT9TP - Pedja
Fri Jan 25 01:02:01 PST 2019

On 25.01.2019. 07:26, Eric Chopin wrote:
> Has anyone had success programming one of the Yaesu 2900 units using
> CHIRP if so what cable did you use other than RJ Systems?
> I have a Yaesu 2980 that I would like to program with CHIRP
> All answers appreciated

I have FT2700R. It seems quite similar. I made programming cable using
plain USB to serial TTL adapter and appropriate connector.

Strange issue is that I can access radio using other software but not
with Chirp. I noticed other reported issue so I reported it to, but it
is not resolved yet.

--
73,

YT9TP, Pedja