[chirp_users] Newbie BTECH UV-5X3

Christophe
Sun Jan 20 10:49:03 PST 2019

Hi Joseph,
Check parameter "Tone mode" on the channel you try to listen, it could cut the sound if this is set other than "None" on CHIRP.if you want more information check RxDTCS information https://chirp.danplanet.com/projects/chirp/wiki/DevelopersToneModes
Christophe
      De : joe Bonneville <isaiahrocks2010 at gmail.com>
 À : chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com
 Envoyé le : Dimanche 20 janvier 2019 19h40
 Objet : [chirp_users] Newbie BTECH UV-5X3

I have downloaded CHIRP and used to program my radio but after uploading data to my radio the channels are there but I have no sound when it picks up a signal. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

--
Joseph BonnevilleC-(802)-289-1299e-mail: isaiahrocks2010 at gmail.com_______________________________________________