[chirp_users] Steps To reset the TYT TH-9800

Glenn At Home
Sat Jan 19 10:47:40 PST 2019

Hi,
Before I re-upload my CSV file, that I edited with Open Office, I was wondering if anyone can send me the button steps to reset the radio to its defaults.
I had read some reference to this in the manual, but of course it really did not indicate literally which button for the function key, and how many presses.
With my poking around, and not knowing the buttons, I may have set some things in a way that I don't want.
For example, it seems that all my channels are on the left, and I want them split, I don't know if the radio will do this automatically after I upload my CSV file, but at least I'll be starting with a clean slate.
Thanks.
Glenn

Sent From My Tabletop