[chirp_users] more trouble with CSV file

Glenn At Home
Wed Jan 16 16:27:07 PST 2019

I'll look at those, although those lines were never a problem before.
Thanks.

----- Original Message -----
From: John Mehl
To: Discussion of CHIRP
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2019 9:43 AM
Subject: Re: [chirp_users] more trouble with CSV file

Glenn. I tried to load this file with chirp. It returned the error msg  "Column number mismatch on line xx",
 where xx went 17 to 169. I continued and Chirp then displays lines 1-16, line 0 is not shown and 1-14 look ok. Lines 15 & 16 Blank entries, no freg or name the rest of the columns are filled in default.

I believe The length is important to chirp... John